TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of MyFlowerMan.com.au and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. MyFlowerMan reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- All prices given excludes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard & American Express
- For MyFlowerMan to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing email@example.com
- We currently operate in Sydney only. Delivery area is restricted to the following areas at this stage: Alexandria, Annandale, Artarmon, Balmain, Beaconsfield, Bellevue Hill, Ben Buckler, Birchgrove, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Broadway, Bronte, Camperdown, CBD (Sydney), Centennial Park, Chippendale, Circular Quay, Clovelly, Coogee, Cremorne, Crows Nest, Darlinghurst, Darlington, Darling Harbour, Darling Point, Double Bay, Dover Heights, Dulwich Hill, East Sydney, Edgecliff, Elizabeth Bay, Enmore, Erskineville, Eveleigh, Glebe, Glebe Point, Greenwich, Kensington, Kirribilli, Kurraba Point, Lavender Bay, Leichardt, Lilyfield, Maroubra, Marrickville, McMahon's Point, Millers Point, Milsons Point, Moore Park, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, Newtown, North Sydney, Paddington, Petersham, Point Piper, Potts Point, Pyrmont, Queens Park, Randwick, Redfern, Rose Bay, Rosebery, Rozelle, Rushcutters Bay, St Leonards, St Peters, Stanmore, Surry Hills, Sydney University, Tamarama, The Rocks, Town Hall, Ultimo, Vaucluse, Walsh Bay, Waterloo, Watson’s Bay, Waverley, Waverton, Woollhara and Wooloomooloo.. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- Our delivery hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- All orders work under an 'Authority To Leave' System. We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the front door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we've left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll call the sender to re-arrange delivery which is an extra cost to the sender.
Availability of product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
- If you choose to on a later date you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give the option of either a full refund or sending flowers on an alternative day.
Days of operation
- MyFlowerMan does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
- If you book flowers for weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas holiday we will deliver on the next delivery working day.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- MyFlowerMan does NOT over refunds. However if you are not satisfied with the life span of the arrangement purchased please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify the situation.
- MyFlowerMan can NOT guarantee the exact colour or variations of ANY flower, plant or product used in the arrangements. All natural products are subject to differences, environmental impacts and no two products will be the same.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It's the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this may be at an additional cost.
- For all orders, a cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance if necessary. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com
- You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to put things right.
If you do not agree or are unable to agree with ANY of the above terms and conditions then you must not place an order or enquire. All discrepancies will be referenced back to the above terms on all orders, quotes, emails or any forms of communication with MyFlowerMan
If you need further assistance please contact us on Info@myflowerman.com.au
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by MyFlowerMan.